2. CONTACT Company name: VERIPLA SYSTEMS SL CIF: B66120759 Address: Plaça Mossen Joan Vilacís, 2 08552- TARADELL (BARCELONA) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. KEY PRINCIPLES We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are: Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Data Minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes. Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date. Data Security: We apply appropriate and proportionate technical and organizational measures to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment. Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate. Retention: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected. International transfers: when your data is to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected. Third parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees. Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
5. LEGITIMACY In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that: He has given us his consent for the purposes of treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time. By legal requirement. Because there is a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer. It is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA The data may be communicated to companies related to VERIPLA SYSTEMS S.L. for the provision of the various services as Data Controllers. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to: Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD. Correct your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD. Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD. Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD. Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD. Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD. If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to email@example.com You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent control authority if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case. This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company may change it at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the latest version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.